The crystal is the heart of the blade.
The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
The Force is the blade of the heart.
All are intertwined.
The crystal, the blade, the Jedi.
We are one.
(((exactly one year ago today!!!)) oh how things change?…and some…stay the same.
#timehop #shamrocks #friends/#family #howmanypplcanwefit #inAphotobooth? @spaceystacey13 @christopher_tattooer @rachel_rod25
DIY Han Solo Cosplay Tutorials from The Stylish Geek. This is a 4 part series of posts including tips and tutorials for the shirt, pants, vest, belt buckles, accessories and gun. The Right Top Photo was found on The Stylish Geek’s Deviantart page here.
DIY Halloween Apothecary Jars’ Tutorial from Magia Mia. Turn plastic vitamin bottles into creepy apothecary jars using a glue gun and chalkboard paint.
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.